The Man Behind the Veil
Fav Color: Orange
Fav Typeface: Folio
Fav App: Flipboard
Most Viewed Websites:
Fav TV Show: Shark Tank
Fav Music: Kem
Fav Movie: Avengers
It began with doodling.
Joshua Menken has been doodling designs since he was little. These doodles grew into professional graphic designs. With over 9 years full-time experience, every great design still begins with a basic idea on paper.
Born and raised in North Carolina, Joshua decided to never leave and attended the Art Institute of Charlotte. Shortly after, he received his first advertising gig in Rocky Mount, NC. He spent five and half years learning as much as he could about traditional print and web development and design.
Currently, Joshua is a owner, consultant, developer, and designer in Chicago Illinois. He works for small businesses in the Chicagoland area and Raleigh, Durham, and RTP in North Carolina and the founder and owner of Nudawn Creative. He collaborates with many other talented individuals within the advertising, marketing, PR, video, web, and print industries. Types of projects Joshua works on range from Front-end development, e-marketing, Corporate Identity, Logos, Brochures, Ads, Direct Mail, Packaging, SEO, Video and more!
If you would like a quote on your marketing project, please contact
at 252.904.6128 or email@example.com
Want to see more? Visit Joshua's portfolio.
See Joshua's CV: | Download Joshua's CV: click here
Current Qualifications Summary:
• Marketing management and creation in branding, web design and traditional print
• Manage client, staff and vendor communication/ work flow
• Experience working entire life-cycles of projects from concept to completion
• Art direction and consultation on small to large advertising projects
• HTML and CSS front-end development
• Social media management and campaign development
• Pre-project completion using industry pre-press and production methods
• SEO research using Google Analytics and Ad Words
• Research and development of content for both print and web media
• e-marketing design, development and deployment
The tools in the toolbox
Efficient on both Apple and PC platforms
• Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash, Acrobat), Quark, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Pages, Keynote, Numbers, Text Wrangler, SketchUp, MailChimp, Joomla, Mambo, Word Press, Zen Cart, e-commerce, content management, fCMS, EasyCatalog
Being authentic and original is very important to us. This is why the site was designed and developed by nudawn creative. 2011. We are located in the Chicago, IL area.
Proverbs 16:3 NASB